Manager Office Services
32-40 uur uur p.w.
Our client is a fast growing international scale up in real estate brokerage, based in Amsterdam. Their long-standing relationships with the local real estate brokerage networks and market participants provide the opportunity to expand into Europe.
They are looking for a manager office services who is eager to learn, work hard, and have fun. In other words, they want you to fit in their team. This is an opportunity for you to take on responsibilities, build on your already strong skill set and help your team achieve its goals, all in a work environment that is fast-paced, dynamic and fun.
Below are some of the primary responsibilities you will be taking on in this role:
- You will act as the 'face' of their company, ensuring their clients and business partners experience the highest level of service when interacting with their team.
- You will coordinate all front desk activities including, but not limited to, answering phones, greeting clients, managing incoming mail and couriers, and ensuring the smooth running of our front office;
- Manage travel arrangements for the European team;
- Manage boardroom/meeting room schedules, facilitate room set up and take down, ensuring space is presentable before and after meetings;
- Assist with catering requirements for meeting and special event planning;
- Manage office supplies, monitoring inventory and preparing weekly orders;
- Manage kitchen maintenance including ordering weekly groceries, kitchen supplies and equipment, as required;
- Champion their culture, nurturing an inclusive environment that enables everyone on the team to be their best self and do their best work;
- Take responsibility for a superb first experience for all new employees who are starting in Europe! Based on the requirements determined by the hiring manager ensure that everything the employee will need is available on their first day. This will include telephone setup and liaising with IT services on computer and printer items;
- Provide general administrative support in collaboration with (international) teams across the organization as required; and
- Coordinate the maintenance and repair of our equipment and furniture, being the liaison for service technicians.
Who are you?
Through your 3+ years of experience in an office administration / management position, you have mastered the ability to run the show from behind the scenes. You are an excellent communicator, you can anticipate people’s needs and address them in a timely manner, and building relationships comes naturally to you - no matter at which level of the organization. Most importantly, you do all this with a smile.
These are the things they would like you to bring to the table:
- Experience (3+ years) in an office administration role with people management responsibilities;
- Fully proficient in MS Office 365, and office communication tools such as Microsoft Teams and WebEx
- Flexible, self starter, with strong communication, organization, and multitasking skills;
- Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask, coupled with time management, deadline management and minimal supervision; and
- Strong communication skills in both Dutch and English with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
They are looking for the best and brightest to join their thriving community. Are you the organized Office Service Manager who can help with a combination of hospitality, office management, and administratie support? Please don't hesitate and contact us as soon as possible!
Neem contact op met Noëlle de Dreu: